The Acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, Prof. Kemebradikumo Pondei, who collapsed at the public hearing by the House of Representatives Committee on NDDC had been sick.
2. NDDC Probe: You came here to mislead investigative committee, Lawmaker tells Akpabio
A member of the House of Representatives Committee on Niger Delta Development Commission has accused the Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Godswill Akpabio of misleading the committee.
3. Insecurity: Nigerians will decide when terrorism, banditry ends, Buratai says
The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, has declared that terrorism and banditry will end only when Nigerians decide.
4. COVID-19: Lagos govt seal up bars, entertainment centres for violating safety guidelines
The Lagos State Government on Monday locked up a bar, Quilox Pool and Bar and three other facilities including Page One, Farms City, and Bien Mange all located in Ajah and Lekki areas of Lagos State for violating COVID-19 guidelines and contravening different sections of the State Environmental Law.
5. Umahi set to sack over 1000 aides by August
Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi says he will disengage over one thousand (1000) aides by the first week of August 2020.
6. Coronavirus: Kwara to arrest, prosecute violators of safety protocols
Violators of the face masks wearing in public rules in Kwara State now risk arrest and prosecution.
7. Elite Investment owner collected N179m from Nigerians, spent N140m on betting, tithe, EFCC says
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC, on Monday, arraigned Nkechi Mercy Ikogwe, Elites Finance Investment Limited and Efinc Global Investment Limited, before Justice E. A. Obile of the Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Pls kindly like, share and follow for more updates thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Faymuz (via Opera News )