Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety


Crime Justice



How do you report a romance scam that has happened from Ghana if you are in the United State?

Romance scam has been increasing as of late. So many people reporting how they were scammed by an online lover.

Well, if you eventually get scammed by someone from Ghana. 1st thing to do is to report to the Ghana Embassy in the US closest to you or you can report this case to the FBI but not much would be done for you. They can only give you a listening ear and advice you incase of future events.

You can also report your case to Grantspace Tech Recovery company, they can help you in tracking the scammer and also help you in recovering your funds

If you want to report to an agency that will actually bring results for you, What you need to do now is go on google and search Grantspace Tech recovery service, request a recovery service and they will begin a litigation process and your funds will be returned back to you. I hope this helps

Content created and supplied by: Olaadenigeria (via Opera News )

Ghana Grantspace Tech Grantspace Tech Recovery US United State


Load app to read more comments