In my previous post, I outline some of the basic requirements and how to apply for the on going Nigeria Police Force recruitment exercise. You can always click on the previous post for reference purpose. Now, I am going to inform you on common mistakes that can cause you your success if not avoided.
Mistakes to Avoid:
* National Identification Number (NIN) information mismatch:
Ensure that remembered vividly, all the information you used in registering your NIMC. Then, use same information to apply for the recruitment and avoid using two different information.
* Make sure you use your primary email, or functional email that you still remembered the login details because that where registration number will be sent immediately after final submission.
* Don't used your email or phone number to register for some else first. You will not be able to use them for registration again.
* Don't give your information to cyber cafe attendant to register for you without your supervision to avoid submission of wrong or misspelt information for which you can't correct anymore.
* Applicant with double applications Will be automatically disqualified. You are allowed to apply just once. Once you successfully submit your application, don't apply against, if you do, you will be disqualified.
* Your age must not be below 17 and not above 25. It can cause your disqualification.
* You can easily use your smart phone to apply, then, go to cyber cafe to print out your guarantor and acknowledgement forms.
* Finally, take note that it is free of charge, don't be scammed! All application is submitted online and no where else.
Visit the website: www.police recruitment.gov.ng for more information. I am wishing you all success.
Don't forget to click follow for more updates and also share it to safeguard someone.
Content created and supplied by: ifemau1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More