With the current spate of insecurity in the country and even around the world, it is not a rare sight to see a suspect being chased down by the police or any other law enforcement personnel.
Sometimes, bullets are involved in the chase, especially if it involves a robbery suspect and if you are not careful, you may get hit by a stray bullet if you are not careful.
Here are 5 little tips that may be of help if you find yourself in any such crime scene or situation:
1. If you hear a gun shot, kindly lay flat on your belly.
2. If you must move to safety, bend down as you run to the nearest wall or barricade cover or obstacle. If possible, crawl.
3. Don't just run because someone is running, look and try to understand before you run.
This is to avoid being mistaken as the suspect on the run by new people joining the chase.
4. Even if someone is gunned down, do not rush to the scene immediately, danger may still be imminent. If you must see, make sure the tension has reduced and people are out too.
5. Avoid Joining a mob to run to chase with the police, your safety is most important first.
Kindly like and share also
Content created and supplied by: Uyije (via Opera News )