Fresh Morning with Foreign News Headlines Of Saturday 18, July 2020
World News Headlines
- Another million coronavirus cases in 4 days brings worldwide total to 14 million.
- Biden says he has warned Russia, China attempting to meddle in U.S 2020 election.
- Gag order on George Floyd murder case should be scaled back, media argues.
- U.S. Republicans propose plan to shield businesses, schools from coronavirus lawsuits.
- Turkey sent at least 3,500 Syrian fighters to Libya this year: Pentagon.
- Trump claims the U.S. has the world’s best coronavirus testing. Experts disagree.
- Kentucky prosecutor drops felony charges against Breonna Taylor protesters.
Brazil’s isolated Indigenous groups report first coronavirus deaths.
- Canadian minister promises review after security contracts awarded to Chinese-state tech company.
- Ahmaud Arbery case: 3 white men plead not guilty to murder of Black man in Georgia.
- With third-highest coronavirus death toll in the world, U.K. eases lockdown.
- French police charged over death of man who shouted 'I'm suffocating' seven times.
- India coronavirus cases surge past one million to third highest in world.
- Nearly 100,000 mink to be culled after coronavirus outbreak on Spanish farm.
- New bodycam video of George Floyd's death emerges.
- Press secretary to Trump has said that 'science should not stand in the way' of schools reopening.
- Trump sacks campaign manager four months before election.
- Kanye West takes first official steps towards running for US president.
- US Country records highest one-day case total as Trump slumps in new poll.
- Covid-19 Symptoms fall into six different groupings, study finds.
- Germany Ex-officer accused of human rights crimes in Argentina found living in Berlin.
- London police officer suspended after arrest incident.
- Sad: UK Man jailed for 35 years for killing pregnant ex-girlfriend and baby in London.
- New California coronavirus rules might prevent most schools from reopening fully.
- Trump's campaign: reshuffle shows that he might lose.
- 100 Years Old Capt Tom Moore knighted by Queen.
- Coronavirus: record 24-hour rise in Covid-19 cases around the world, WHO says.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More