Fresh Morning with Foreign News Headlines Of Saturday 18, July 2020
World News Headlines
- Another million coronavirus cases in 4 days brings worldwide total to 14 million.
- Biden says he has warned Russia, China attempting to meddle in U.S 2020 election.
- Gag order on George Floyd murder case should be scaled back, media argues.
- U.S. Republicans propose plan to shield businesses, schools from coronavirus lawsuits.
- Turkey sent at least 3,500 Syrian fighters to Libya this year: Pentagon.
- Trump claims the U.S. has the world’s best coronavirus testing. Experts disagree.
- Kentucky prosecutor drops felony charges against Breonna Taylor protesters.
Brazil’s isolated Indigenous groups report first coronavirus deaths.
- Canadian minister promises review after security contracts awarded to Chinese-state tech company.
- Ahmaud Arbery case: 3 white men plead not guilty to murder of Black man in Georgia.
- With third-highest coronavirus death toll in the world, U.K. eases lockdown.
- French police charged over death of man who shouted 'I'm suffocating' seven times.
- India coronavirus cases surge past one million to third highest in world.
- Nearly 100,000 mink to be culled after coronavirus outbreak on Spanish farm.
- New bodycam video of George Floyd's death emerges.
- Press secretary to Trump has said that 'science should not stand in the way' of schools reopening.
- Trump sacks campaign manager four months before election.
- Kanye West takes first official steps towards running for US president.
- US Country records highest one-day case total as Trump slumps in new poll.
- Covid-19 Symptoms fall into six different groupings, study finds.
- Germany Ex-officer accused of human rights crimes in Argentina found living in Berlin.
- London police officer suspended after arrest incident.
- Sad: UK Man jailed for 35 years for killing pregnant ex-girlfriend and baby in London.
- New California coronavirus rules might prevent most schools from reopening fully.
- Trump's campaign: reshuffle shows that he might lose.
- 100 Years Old Capt Tom Moore knighted by Queen.
- Coronavirus: record 24-hour rise in Covid-19 cases around the world, WHO says.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )