Woman and her house help suffocated to death by a charcoal fumes in Anambra state
By Unusualpage | self meida writer
Published 9 months ago - 6 views
It was indeed a tragedy as a 65 year's old woman, named Obiageli Ezeuboaja, and her house help identified as Chikamso, 12, died in their sleep after inhaling charcoal fumes in their home in umuchiana village,Ekwulobia, Aguata local government area of the state.
It was revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fire in order to warm the room due to cold weather and left all windows closed without ventilation. However, the bodies of the deceased were discovered by the husband to late Mrs Ezeuboaja.
The husband said that about 9.am of the day,he discovered that his wife and house help has not woke up from sleep from previous night and as a result of that,he opened the door and discovered their lifeless bodies.
Following the report, police officers attached to Aguata division visited the scene and rushed the victims to the hospital for medical attention but were confirmed dead on arrival by a medical practitioner.
Content created and supplied by: Unusualpage (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform