The news of Hushpuppi arrest was what took the internet space by storm in June. The Instagram big boy who is know for showing off his wealth on Instagram was declared wanted by Nigeria's anti graft agency, EFCC. He was eventually arrested by FBI at his residence together with his guys, in Dubai on the 10th of June, 2020.
After their arrest, investigation revealed that, Hushpuppi and his gang had succeded in scamming over 1.9million individuals and cooperate organizations across the globe.
In this article, we'll be revealing to you 10 things Hushpuppi's N168bn loot can do.
1. It can send 5,988 Nigerians to Harvard University in the United States of America at N28,051,513 tution fee each.
2. It can find the reconstruction of popular Lagos -Ibadan expressway (project awarded at N167bn)
3. It can be used to construct 5 Lekki- Ikoyi Bridges (a 1.36km cable stayed bridge built at N29bn).
4. It can be used to build 21,000 units of a 3-bedroom bungalow @N8m/unit.
5. It can build 4 stadiums (Akwa Ibom standard) built at N37.1bn.
6. Buy 14,470 units of hospital- grade ventilators at N11.6m.
7. Build 8 cargo airports in Nigeria at N20bn each.
8. Fund Osun 2020 budget (N119bn) with N49bn left over.
9. Pay Nigeria's President's salary (N14,058,820) for 11,000 years.
10. Pay tuition fees of 5,400 engineering students at Covenant University, Outta for 31 years, at N1,002500 each for 100l.
Which among the aforementioned got you? Mine is number 9...
Content created and supplied by: Functionalist (via Opera News )