The news of Hushpuppi arrest was what took the internet space by storm in June. The Instagram big boy who is know for showing off his wealth on Instagram was declared wanted by Nigeria's anti graft agency, EFCC. He was eventually arrested by FBI at his residence together with his guys, in Dubai on the 10th of June, 2020.
After their arrest, investigation revealed that, Hushpuppi and his gang had succeded in scamming over 1.9million individuals and cooperate organizations across the globe.
In this article, we'll be revealing to you 10 things Hushpuppi's N168bn loot can do.
1. It can send 5,988 Nigerians to Harvard University in the United States of America at N28,051,513 tution fee each.
2. It can find the reconstruction of popular Lagos -Ibadan expressway (project awarded at N167bn)
3. It can be used to construct 5 Lekki- Ikoyi Bridges (a 1.36km cable stayed bridge built at N29bn).
4. It can be used to build 21,000 units of a 3-bedroom bungalow @N8m/unit.
5. It can build 4 stadiums (Akwa Ibom standard) built at N37.1bn.
6. Buy 14,470 units of hospital- grade ventilators at N11.6m.
7. Build 8 cargo airports in Nigeria at N20bn each.
8. Fund Osun 2020 budget (N119bn) with N49bn left over.
9. Pay Nigeria's President's salary (N14,058,820) for 11,000 years.
10. Pay tuition fees of 5,400 engineering students at Covenant University, Outta for 31 years, at N1,002500 each for 100l.
Which among the aforementioned got you? Mine is number 9...
Content created and supplied by: Functionalist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More