Sign in
Download Opera News App

Public Safety


Crime Justice



“You’ll need to stop doing this” Lady & maid died of suffocation in an attempt to keep the room warm

A 65 years old woman identified as Obiageli Ezeuboaja and her house boy identified as Chikamso 12 years old. Have died in their sleep in Umuchiana Village. Anambra state.

According to report coming from the police after a preliminary investigation was carried out. It’s was revealed that the deceased set up a charcoal in the room in other to keep the place warm because of the cold weather. Leaving all the windows and door closed with little or no ventilations. Hence the death resulted from the poisoning of carbon monoxide into their system.

The police got a distress call from the husband of the wife who alerted them of the sad incidence that happened. It’s was really a sad event for the family of Ezeoboaja.

Please let’s learn from this of you must keep he house warm due to cold weather please kindly leave space for ventilations. You could set the fire hours before going to bed, put it off when your going to bed. The room will still be warm for majority of the night.

Keep yourself warm, but also keep your life safe.

Content created and supplied by: Sisiterga (via Opera News )

Anambra Chikamso Ezeoboaja Obiageli Ezeuboaja Umuchiana Village


Load app to read more comments