The month of February is finally upon us, and everyone knows February is a month of love. A love 'to give and get in return.'
It's not only the best time to collect gifts, but also to send out reminders to your favorite person in the world. Reminding him or her how exactly they mean to you and how special they are in your life.
That way, when you look and read through these quotes, don't forget to share with your fav and help put a smile on their faces. Just like this girl.
1. 7 billion smiles and yours is my favourite - unknown
2. Kiss me a story and I will write you a book - may the pages never end.
3. I carry the sun
In a golden cup.
In a sliver bag - W.B. Yeats
4. You are my center when I spin away - Radiohead.
5. You feel like home and every where I've never been all at once - Butterfiles rising.
6. You don't cross my mind, you live in it - Love bites
7. You're that 'once in a lifetime dream come true.' - the lovebite
8. Talking to you makes my day.
9. "My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul." - Boris Kodjoe
10. "I fell for you and I'm still falling." - B.J
11. Darling, you are magic. - unknown
12. You put your arms around me and I'm home - unknown
13. I'm yours. No return.
14. " You are the love that came without warning; you had my heart before I could say no."
15. You are worth more than your second thoughts and maybes.
16. I never want to stop making memories with you - Pierre Jeanty.
17. Thank you for being the reason I smile.
18. "After all this time? Always" -J.k Rowling
19. It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath. - Josh Walker.
20. It was always you.
21. You're worth every mile between us.
22. "When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew" - William Shakespeare.
23. In case you ever foolishly forget; I am never not thinking about you. - Virginia Woolf.
24. I just need you and some sunsets - Atticus.
25. "I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything." F. Scott Fitzgerald.
26. "You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars". - E. E. Cummings.
27. I'll always love you like it's the beginning.
28. Darling, you are all I ever wanted to love. -E.S
29. You are the best thing I never planned.
And the last quote;
30. Someone once asked me what it felt like to love you.
They may as well as asked me to describe
the taste of water. So, in turn, I asked
them to imagine living with absence of it.
You can get by without it for about a day or so.
You may survive without it for a week.
But eventually, the body will begin to wither away.
And so, the idea of living without water is
The equivalent of not loving you - impossible.
What quote will you be sending first?
Content created and supplied by: TheOrange (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More