Here are 10 Horrifying facts about random things that might haunt your dreams.
1. Dolphins sometimes bite the head of a fish and mansturbate into the decapitated body.
2. Your Skeletons and bones are wet.
3. If you on Incognito mode, Wi-Fi routers still keep logs of the website you visit which the owner can check at anytime.
4. Scorpions can hold their breath under water for 6 hours so drowning one can't save you.
5. Kangaroos have three Vi*ginas
6. There have been quite a few incidence of men taking a piss of the Grand Canyon only to lose balance and fall to their death.
7. Crocodiles are capable of galloping similar to a horse.
8. When a person dies their can be extreme gas build up in a person's body that can make the dead body sit up.
9. There will be a time were somebody or some people will mention your name for the last time and they won't mention it again.
10. Ducks Cannibalize themselves when they are bored, that is they eat each other when they filled with boredom.
Which of these facts was the most disturbing to you.
Content created and supplied by: Donscovery (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More