Apple's iPhone 13 specifications and price
The iPhone 13 is months away from its release, plenty of rumours has started going about what Apple has for us. From everything heard so far, the iPhone 13 is set to offer a 120Hz LTPO display on both Pros, improvised battery capacity, more efficient 5G network. It also includes a LIDAR sensor on cheaper iPhone 13 and 13 mini, also with a new potrait video mode.
The designs notch is shrinking so one iPhone 13 model may come with a portless design. It'll be very possible now that we have MagSafe charging. An always-on display too could be there. Among all the rumours going around already, here's everything you need to know about the iPhone 13.
• The iPhone 13 won't feature reverse wireless charging, allowing Samsung to get an advantage.
• The iPhone 13 may feature a new always-on display, potrait video mode and a more brighter way to take a shot of the sky at nights.
• It was stated by a Chinese analyst that Apple will offer four sizes for the iPhone 13 also. So it may be a 5.5-inch iPhone 13 mini, a 6.1-inch iPhone 13, a 6.1-inch iPhone 13 Pro and a 6.7-inch iPhone 13 Pro Max.
• The price is expected to range between $699 and $1,099. Apple's price is always fixed so we don't expect much increase in the price.
•The iPhone 13 could be more narrower because the separated infrared flood illuminator, sensor and dot projector which makes up the iPhone 12's series Face ID unlocking system, is fixed in a single module in iPhone 13.
• In addition, the iPhone 13 will come with the A15 Bionic, more effective than the A14 Bionic in the iPhone 12.
•It may possess the Wi-Fi 6E, a alternation on the WiFi 6 standard that'll support faster wireless speeds.
Content created and supplied by: Purrp (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More