Deleting a message for "everyone" after an hour might seems hard. Here is the trick you can use to delete a whatsapp message for everyone.
We all have this feature called "Delete for everyone" which shows when you try to delete a message within one hour.
But you can not delete a message after 1 hour for everyone when you send a message.
But here is a trick that will help you to a delete messages after 1 hour.
Follow these steps:
1. Turn off your internet connection.
2. Close your whatsapp and open whatsapp app information.
3. Enable force Stop from running apps in your settings.
4. Now change your phone time to just after one or two minutes, when you send the message.
5. Do not turn on your internet connection.
6. Open your whatsapp and go for that message and move it to Trash, you have that option Delete for everyone again.
7. Delete that message.
8. Now change your time to automatic and switch on your internet connection and the message will be deleted for everyone.
The receiver would be surprised when they couldn't find the message again.
Like, comment and follow if if this article truly help.
Content created and supplied by: Aknation (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More