1. Morgenmuffel: Someone who is extremely grumpy first thing in the morning.
2. There are more phone calls placed on Mother's Day than any other day of the year.
3. Smiling at old people to show them you’re not a teenage thug.
4. Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers were all invented by women.
5. Walking for just one hour twice a week increases the size of the hippocampus, the brain area in charge of verbal memory and learning.
6. Dogs can see sadness in humans and often attempt to make their owners happy by initiating cuddling.
7. People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
8. Playing video games can reduce your nightmares, because gamers "resolve threats" during game play instead of in their dreams.
9. The key to happiness? According to studies it's spending your money on experiences, rather than possessions.
Content created and supplied by: Ghentle0 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More