A lot of people just take the Xender app as just a medium to transfer or receive files not knowing there's more to that. The Xender app is a big world on its own, there's more to it than we know.
Uses of the Xender app that most people don't know.
1. Status saver: do you know the Xender app can save status? Most at times, we inconvenience people that post the status by asking them to send us videos on their status not knowing the app for that is right on our screen.
How to use the xender app to save status
1. Enter your Xender app.
- Enter your Xender app.
- You will see an icon/button ‘social’ in the last row of the main page, click it.
- after that, you will see something like this 👇👇.
- Click on connect and follow the instructions that is shown
That is how you save status using the xender app.
2. Video converter: many people go through so much stress trying to convert their videos to audios that's from mp3 to mp4. Some Reasons may be due to lack of storage space, better still, some people just want some specific videos as audios. This however is easily done with the xender app.
How to go about it.
Open your Xender application.- You should see an icon/button ‘ToMP3’ in the down left corner, click it.
- You should see this 👇👇.
- Press that 📺 >>>🎵.
- Choose the video you want to convert.
And the rest is for Xender to complete.
3. Chat: this can only work between two connected Xender Apps. You get to chat with either the sender or the receiver.
How to use the xender app to chat
- Open your Xender app.
- Connect with the person you want to chat with.
- You should see an icon/button ’Me' in the down right corner, click it.
- You will see regular message icon there click it to see messages sent to you.
4. Games: do you know that you can play 3d to 4d games on xender?
firstly, get your general sub.
- Open the Xender application.
- Press the ‘GAME’ icon beside 'ToMP3' on the down left corner.
- Enjoy your games.
5. File manager: Xender app can also serve as a file manager, it manages your files.
thanks for reading this piece and don't forget to hit the like button and share.
Content created and supplied by: Ashulie (via Opera News )