Nigerians will always have a perfect answer to any thing and that is evident on many Savage responses I see on Twitter everyday. Going through Nigeria Twitter space is a great antidote to depression because you will definitely come across responses that will cheer you up.
The news coming out from Nigeria these days are not too palatable to the ear and very bad for the emotional health of many Nigerians, that's why it's pertinent to ease off with some good laugh while we keep hoping for a better tommorow.
To help readers maintain a perfect emotional health and ease off from the stress that comes from daily struggles, I gathered these Savage responses from tweeps that will surely crack them up and brighten their mood. There's this popular saying that laughter do not add more years to our lives but it adds more lives to our years.
Now check out these Savage responses;
1. Ment full this app 😂😂
2. Caught in 4k, baba dey disguise 😆
3. Men are what again? 😂 It’s the lies for me
4. So you mean both the Governor and the girl including you are high? 🤔
5. Ah ahn, small play o 😩😭
6. Always read a tweet carefully before engaging. Now see 😩
7. Na only dem dey chop this kind food 😂
8. What a savage please 😂
9. By the time you finish reciting this poem, the driver would have passed your junction 😂
10. Werey dey disguise 😂🤣
11. Kiddwaya in the pouteux pouteux 😂
12. Men feel this baby kicking too, ours is just demonic 😂
13. With the ways things are going in this country, e be like say Jesus don dey wear shoe to come for the second time 😩
14. Or when you’re copying an assignment from a friend and he said you should change the words 💀
15. This one has gone to do the Lord’s work. She thinks we don’t know 🤔
16. What is this again 😂
17. Omo, small play o 😆
Which of the savage responses made you laugh really hard?
Share with us in the comment section.
Please like, share, and follow this page for more interesting articles.
Content created and supplied by: Henryhub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More