2. The default time of an iPhone is 9:41. This is because the exact time Steve Jobs announced the first iPhone was exactly
3. The 'i' of apple devices primarily stands for internet.
4. iPhone wasn’t actually the first mobile phone to have iTunes installed on it, it was done by Motorolla Rokr.
5. Accirding to a survey in 2019, iPhone users are more loyal to the brand than all other smartphone users.
6. Apple didn't originally own the 'iPhone' trademark. The first iPhone was released by InfoGear Technology company back in 1998. InfoGear was latter purchased in 2000 by Cisco System. After the release of iPhone Cisco System sued Apple for using the name iPhone. However both parties settled the dispute with both keeping rights to the iPhone name.
7. iPhone is by far the most sold product of Apple company generating 70% of the company's revenue.
8. Before 2015, Samsung were the ones manufacturering the processors that power the iPhone.
9. The iPhone's most expensive component is the Retina Display.
10. There is a section of iPhone EULA (End User License Agreement) that says you can't use Apple iPhone and services to create nuclear bombs, missiles, chemical or biological weapons.
If you enjoyed reading the content, please like, share, and also click on the follow button.
Content created and supplied by: @stephen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More