Learning is what we do every day, from the new things we see to what we listen to and our interactions with people. Improving our speech in the English language is not exempted either.
Some phone languages we speak that seem correct but are incorrect will be corrected in this article
1. Don't say "Flash me when you get home," say "Give me a beep call or drop call when you arrive home" instead.
2. Don't say "Your voice is cracking" say this instead, " The line is breaking"
3. Stop Asking People, "Are you hearing me?" It is wrong. Ask them " Can you hear me?" instead.
4. Don't tell someone "I am not hearing you" It is incorrect, tell the person "I can't hear you or I can't hear your voice"
5. Don't say "I saw your missed call" most people are very familiar with saying this one, but it Is not accurate. The correct thing to say is "I missed your call."
I hope you learned something new from this article. The largest room in the world is the room for improvement. Always learn and improve on a daily basis.
Content created and supplied by: BlessingCI (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More