Mbappe scored first for PSG but Andre Silva equalized before the first half ended. Leipzig scored again in the 57th minute to take the lead for the first time in the game. PSG new Signing Lionel Messi was however the hero for the club.
The former Barcelona star scored from an assist from Mbappe before scoring a Panenka to win the game for PSG. This is Messi 3rd Champions League goal for the club. He has set a new record.
see reactions to his brace.
- tears in my eyes..finally i saw messi get to score a tap in after ages
- Lionel Messi scores a panenka penalty against RB Leipzig in the Champions League, his second goal of the night. His team is currently 3-2 up in the 76th minute.
- Mbappé wins the penalty and directly pointed at Messi to take it, he’s essentially assisted all 3 of Leo’s goal for PSG so far. Love this duo.
- Lionel Messi scores his second goal for PSG, both of which have been assisted by Kylian Mbappe
- Nice of PSG to allow Leipzig to score and take the lead only to have Messi score. Makes his goal that much more important.
Content created and supplied by: Akinsports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More