Being a businessman in Nigeria can be very tedious, as there are many hurdles which you have to overcome before you become successful. Nigeria is an african country considered as an underdeveloped country, this is based on some certain factors.
After conducting a thorough research, I was able to make a few points which I think is the challenges of doing business in Nigeria.
1. Insecurity is one of the major issue in Nigeria, past government had been trying to tackle this problem for years, the insecurity of the nation grows stronger each passing day. This hurdles affects doing business in Nigeria, business owners do not feel safe enough to do business.
2. Poor power supply is another challenges of doing business in nigeria, some business owner requires a stable power supply to running their operation smoothly.
3. Corruption is also another challenge of doing business in nigeria, because when money is involved, there are few people that you can trust.
4. Government policies is another challenge of doing business in nigeria, this set of policies would definitely favour some and put others at a disadvantage.
5. Getting competent and trustworthy employee is also another challenge of doing business in nigeria.
Share your thoughts.
Content created and supplied by: Businessmogul (via Opera News )