Complete List of Mobile Banking USSD Codes for All Banks
The unstructured supplementary service data (USSD) - is currently the best available technology to deliver mobile financial services to both low and high-income customers. In order to make mobile banking easy for you, in alphabetical order here is a list of all USSD code for all banks in Nigeria.
We also promise to update these codes/USSD as the new ones arrive.
- Access Bank
- Access Bank’s USSD code for mobile money transfer is *901#, Simply dial and follow the instructions thereafter.
- Currently do not have a USSD code
- Diamond Bank
- Diamond Bank USSD code has been on the mobile money scene for a while and their USSD code is *710#. To transfer money to any bank, simply dial *710# Recipient’s Account Number Amount*PIN# for Y’ello Account Holders. For Diamond Bank to Diamond Bank account money transfers, dial *710#Account Number Amount*PIN#
- Ecobank’s Mobile USSD code is *326#. To transfer money from your Ecobank account, dial *326# and follow the on-screen instructions. Personally I think their USSD process sucks. No hard feelings dear Ecobank please you guys need to upgrade your mobile USSD process.
- First Bank
- First bank is one of the best Nigerian banks for electronic banking services. First Bank’s USSD code is *894#. To transfer money, dial *894#, a list of options will appear including Transfer money, Withdraw money and Make purchases, pay bills, buy airtime and manage account. To make transfer, type 1 and send. Simply follow the instructions after and make your transfer.
- Fidelity Bank
- Fidelity Bank USSD code is *770# then you get choose option one for further instructions. Fidelity Bank USSD money transfer code to other banks is *770#Recipient’s Account Number Amount#
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- FCMB’s mobile USSD code is *329#. To use the FCMB USSD service, you have to visit any FCMB branch or call their customer care to get your PIN.
- To transfer money or do any other transaction after getting your PIN, simply dial *329*4# and follow the on screen instructions.
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- Guaranty Trust Bank is the leading bank in Nigeria in terms of electronic banking. They were one of the first to introduce USSD banking, GTBank’s USSD code is *737# and follow instructions e.g
- To transfer money from your GTBank account to another GTBank account, just dial
- *737*1#Amount Recipient’s Account Number# you would be requested to provide your personal pin which is like an access to your personal bank account
- Heritage Bank
- The USSD code for transfer for Heritage Bank is *322# then follow instructions as seen.
- Keystone Bank
- Keystone Bank mobile USSD code for transfer is *533# Follow the on-screen command, Get your PIN and start using Keystone bank mobile USSD banking.
- Skye Bank
- Skye Bank’s USSD mobile code is *833# and to transfer, all you need to do is dial *833# from your mobile phone and follow the instructions. You can choose whether you want to open an account or hotlist your ATM card or update your BVN number.
- Sterling Bank
- Sterling Bank’s USSD mobile banking code is *822#. To perform a transfer, simply dial *822# and follow the instructions however every time you use the Sterling Bank USSD service, Five Naira will be deducted from your line.
- Stanbic IBTC
- Stanbic IBTC USSD code for money transfer is *909#
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank is yet to roll out their USSD code and Mobile phone airtime recharge code.
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- UBA’s mobile USSD code is *919#, dial it and follow the on-screen instructions that follow. So easy to understand.
- Unity Bank
- Unity Bank has rolled out the first four-digit code USSD banking code to make banking services much easier for its customers. It Mobile USSD is *7799# To buy airtime using Unity Bank *7799#and follow the on screen instruction.
- Union Bank
- Union Bank mobile USSD transfer code is *826#, dial and follow the screen prompts to complete your transaction.
- Wema Bank
- Wema Bank is relatively new to the mobile USSD banking but they offer a good USSD service. One thing i find interesting about Wema Bank USSD code is that once you dial *945# to transfer money with Wema Bank, a list of options will appear including Open Account, My Balance, Send Money, Buy Airtime and Cash-on-the-go, Pay Bills, Change PIN, etc Reply with “3” which is for transfer, you will then be asked to choose whether it is to a Wema Bank Account or other banks. Reply with the corresponding number and simply keep on following the on-screen instructions.
- Zenith Bank
- Zenith Bank’s Mobile Banking USSD code is *966# and it gives you access to open an account, check account balance, load recharge cards and transfer money.
- To transfer money from your Zenith Bank account to another, dial *966#Amount*Recipient’s Account Number# and follow the instructions on the screen.
Here you have it. My thoughts? This is technology made banking easier. Gone are the days where you have to spend hours and energy going to the bank and you get to face the endless queue. But here, technology have saved you the stress with just a dial right on Mobile phone.
Content created and supplied by: Loverboy007 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More