5 Simple Businesses You Can Do To Earn Good Income As A Lady Instead Of Totally Relying On A Man
Nothing gives a woman respect as being financially independent. Women who always rely or depend on their husbands or partners beforer solving any financial problem tend to loose respect from their partner. No matter how supportive, caring or reliable your man may be, as a woman you need your own source of income. You will need to foot some bills when he is not around or when he is broke.
So instead of always depending on the 'urgent 2K', why not think of simple business ideas and Invest the little money you have in so as to generate income for yourself?
Here in this article are five simple businesses you can do as a young woman to earn good income for yourself.
1. The first simple business I would suggest to any young lady who determines to generate good income for herself is Selling of Fruits. Fruits are consumed by so many people, mostly, the rich people. Fruits are much available in rural areas but scarce in towns and cities. So a busineds concious lady can take it upon herself to go buy fruits in large quntity but with low price from the rural areas and resell them in the town or city.
Here you only need a little start up capital as low as ten thousand Naira (N10,000). With a table and an umbrella you can start tge business. One beautiful thing about this business is that different kinds of fruits are available indifferent seasons. So you will always have them to sell.
2. Another simple business any determined lady can do to generate income is Frying of Akara And Other Edibles like yam and potatoes . Although many people see this business that of old women, yet ,if a young woman should invest her energy into doing it. She will definitely have what to show at the end. This business works well in any location.
You can even set up a place where you can serve people with boiled 'Ogi' or pap along with the Akara. Frying of yam and potatoes seems to move well at night. So as a lady, you can double the two business. It doesn't require much capital. Just a little capital can buy those items and you start feeding the entire street morning and evening. Just imagine how much you can make in a day !
3. Do you know that as a lady you can be successful as A house or property agent ? Yes, of course, gender is not a hindrance in doing any kind of business. Doing agency work can also fetch you unimaginable income. Here, the business seems so stressful at the start, but after sometimes when you gain familiarity, you start enjoying it. You just need to make friends with any reputable person who has already been in the like. You just need to go out security some apartments or other forms of property and connect your clients to buy or acquire them while you take your percentage. With the use of social media this work is easy. You have to be smart as well because you may meet different kinds of people in the business.
4. Buy and resell some okrika materials. This is another easy business you can fo as a young lady. Buying and reselling of materials like clothes, shoes, palm slippers, belts and undies is a nice business to do. Such items are cheap in areas like Ariaria Market in Aba, Abia State, Nnewi, Anambra State, etc. Buying such items in cheap price and reselling them with some profit percentage can help one generate income. In such business, you don't necessarily need to own a shop.Evening roadside trading is permitted in some areas, especially, plazas and city centers.
5. Another Simple Businesses that can be profitable to anyone is POS business. Although you need a capital in this business but it is a sure way of generating daily income. Register with any bank or Opay company and get the POS machine. With a little capital between N200,000 to N50,000 you can start the transaction of withdrawing, depositing and transferring cash for people and get your income for every transaction you make. Here a relative can help you out for the capital. You can even get a loan to start up.
Stand up and do something for your life. No one can solve all your problems. You need to do something to be financially independent.
Content created and supplied by: GGBESTNIGERIA (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More