1. Thank you everlasting God for your endless love, from today let us experience open heaven in our businesses and career, in the name of Jesus.
2. In these Ember-Months your business will not lack customers, and you shall experience favor and promotion in your career, in the name of Jesus.
3. In these Ember-Months you shall not lack divine ideas and power to execute your good plans, in the name of Jesus. The Lord shall also silence familiar powers against your progress, in Jesus name I prayed.
4. That chain of limitation and stagnation in your family is destroyed today, from today the Lord shall restore back all you have lost, in the name of Jesus.
5. Our Lord Jesus Christ was made poor that we may be rich, there today mark the end of dreams of demotion and stagnation troubling your financial growth, in the name of Jesus. In these Ember-Months the Lord shall surround us with divine helpers I pray through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen
Thank you Father
Content created and supplied by: Evergreennd (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More