JustAnswer is an online Q&A platform where experts can earn money by answering peoples questions.
If you're an expert in a given field you can make money on JustAnswer. People seek answers on a range of topics from medicine, electricity, design to relationships, wellness, fashion and many more. The experts that answer their questions get paid.
How does it work?
When you sign up as an expert, you have to answer the questions in a 24-hour period.
The users set the amount they want to pay for the answers. They can select whatever sum they want, whether it’s $5, $10, or more, which means you can earn up to $50+ for just one answer, depending on the question and your expertise in it. The more experienced you are in a field, the more you can charge for your answers.
After the user reads what you answered, they leave a rating, so the better answers you give, the better your rating will be. And, the more answers you give, the more money you will earn.
How to sign up:
To sign up as an expert, you first need to fill out an online application form. This form contains a few sections:
1. Category - You first need to set which field you’re an expert in. There are over 175 categories, but most of them are under the following areas:
- Animals & Veterinary
- Automobiles and cars
- Consumer Electronics
- Health & Wellness
- Home improvement
You can sign up for as many categories as you want, but you must provide proof of your knowledge in all those areas.
Visit JustAnswer to apply.
2. Upload a CV - It’s not a formal form of a CV, but you will be required to provide the following information:
- Name, address, social security number, personal ID, as well as a recent photo of you work history
- Past experience relevant for the categories you’ve chosen your education
- High school and university diplomas and certifications
Although a formal resume is not required as I mentioned before, having one will help you get verified faster, so if you have one at hand, it will help you accelerate the process.
3. Professional credentials - Here, you can include any diplomas from courses you’ve attended, licenses, certifications or any other certified document that confirms your expertise in a field.
Certain areas that are more complex and specific may require you to provide proof of your knowledge such as a higher education diploma, employment in the industry, etc.
Once you’ve filled out the application, you need to wait to get approved. This period is usually 5-10 business days for applicants from USA and Canada, and 5-20 business days from other countries and regions.
You can apply on their website here.
How much can you earn from JustAnswer?
When you start, you will earn only around 20% of the cost of the answer, but with time, this percentage can go up to 50%.
The amount you get for an answer is determined by 2 criteria: the amount the user pays the field of expertise required for the question.
It’s impossible to determine the exact amount you will earn from answering questions because it all depends on the number of questions you answer per day and the amount you get per question.
Once you have $20 in your balance, you can withdraw them to PayPal.
Pros of JustAnswer
- Work from home
- You set your own working hours
- Great use of your knowledge
Cons of JustAnswer
- Long verification process
- You need to be an expert and have experience in something
- The answers pay only 20% at the beginning
Where is JustAnswer available?
JustAnswer is available in more than 145 countries, but they are most vastly dispersed in the US, UK, Germany, Spain, and Japan.
What happens when I get a negative review?
If you get one negative review once in a while, it’s not a big deal. If you continuously get negative reviews, your rating will drop, and so will your opportunities to be ranked as a better expert than others.
If you find these articles helpful you can encourage me by your like.
follow me for more interesting articles, Life without Jesus is meaningless, thanks.
Content created and supplied by: Sweetized (via Opera News )