You think you are smart? Then prove it and try answering all these tricky questions below 99% cannot answer everything.
1. What is that thing which breaks but don’t fall and that which falls and cannot break?
2. Amongst the alphabet letters, which letter makes honey?
3. Could you list which numbers which have the letter A in their spelling from 1-100?
4. Who is going to be the president when the vice president dies?
5. I am something, people work hard just to get me but when they get me, they still give me away what am I?
6. If you want to make the number one disappear how do you do it?
7. How may times can you subtract 2 from 100?
8. Why do we drink water?
9. If a cat, squirrel, and a monkey race up a cocoa tree who is most likely to get the banana?
10. Which of the statement is correct? “The dog screams”, “The dog is screaming”?
Here are some of the answers:
1. The day breaks first, and the night will fall.
4. The current president.
6. Add a “G” and its “G-one”.
If you are able to answer these questions please drop your answers in the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: Just-news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More