In today's article I will be telling us some things I came across during my research.
There are many professors in the world even in within Nigeria's that have makes some impacts in different universities.
In the 36 States in Nigeria, Ekiti States has managed to have largest number of professors in both Nigeria and in the foreign universities according to the research.
Ekiti State was formed in to part in Ondo in 1996, the capital of Ekiti is Ado Ekiti. The non-Ekiti part of the region largely dominated geographically, Akure which was then regarded as an Ekiti town was the headquarters of Ondo province.
In Ekiti State, their is a place called Okemesi, where many professors dominant their. Ekiti States has produced 30 professors. You can only imagine how many more came from other cities across the state.
I will tell us some of the names of the professor with their profile
1. Adegoke Olubummo (1923-1992): He is one of the first professors in the country in Mathematics.
2. Ekundayo Adeyinka Adeyemi (1937): He became the first professor in Architecture in the whole of Africa south of Sahara.
3. Jacob Festus Adeniyi Ajayi (1929-2014): He was a pioneer in African history, the work of Festus has challenged all the works they have done in the region.
4. Niyi Osundare (1947): He worked in university of Ibadan in his days as the member of faculty New Orleans, where he has been a professor of English since 1997.
5. Samuel Aluko (1929-2012): Professor of Economics at the Obafemi Awolowo University (then University of Ife), this professor was known as a straight forward person and been determined.
6. Mobolaji E. Aluko (1955): The son of previously mentioned Samuel Aluko, as well as the professor of Chemical Engineering at Howard University.
Kindly share your view in the comment box below, don't forget to like and continue to follow me. Thank you.
Content created and supplied by: Oladnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More