As you are preparing for your coming examination, you need to be focused and never allow the postponements in the dates, by the Federal Government to affect your solid preparation in any form.
For a serious minded student, this is not a time of sitting down with your hand-set playing games or doing some other things that are not relevant to your coming examination.
Everything works for good for any serious minded person. The delay in the conduction of the examination as a result of the outbreak of Corona virus in this country and other concerned countries which had led to the changes in the dates of the examination, should be made use of wisely instead relaxing.
Similar issue had happened to someone close to me about last year when JAMB was postponing its examination date. I encouraged the person not to relax and continue to study as if the examination date had been fixed. As God will crown her effort, she got 308 in her JAMB that year and secured admission into one of the Federal Universities.
The history can still repeat itself on your side if you take to these simple but costly pieces of advice. It is costly because it will be demanding.
Please don’t do these things.
1. Don’t plan on how to cheat because the issue of social distancing will not make it easy for a person to carry out such plan.
2. Don’t depend upon any assistance either from friends or any source as it will be very hard to carry out any act of assistance.
3. Don’t depend on getting answers before the examination date as many fraudsters will use the opportunity to fraud a desperate and lazy student since it will earn them money.
But please, do all these.
1. Set a well planned time table for yourself.
2. Set a time for yourself to rest during your study.
3. Rub minds with serious minded students. [Discuss and tackle questions]
4. Get someone who is more knowledgeable, especially someone who is in a higher class or a tutor for more guidance.
5. Make sure you go through the past questions of many years at least about 20 years backward in your subject series because some of the questions could be repeated as usual.
6. Spend more time on the difficult areas of each subject you are preparing for, don’t overlook any topic in your WASSCE and BECE registered subjects.
7. Go to the exam hall with boldness and calmness.
8. Put aside every distraction and face your own business of studying with the goal and aim of success.
9. Shun strictly and avoid any act that can implicate you.
10. No matter how hard you might have prepared or how solid or sure your preparation is, remember God is the one that raises one up or puts one down. Your success lies in His hands. Just trust Him. Acknowledge Him and He will give you great and excellent success in Jesus’ name. AMEN. Pray unto Him and trust Him.
I wish you a successful result this year in Jesus’ name.
Please SHARE with others, LIKE and drop your COMMENT.
Content created and supplied by: GOD'SNATURE (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More