Schooling can be very interesting and at the same time stressful and filled with different experiences as we graduate from one level to another. From Primary school to Secondary School, everything is done for us basically by our parents but in the university,we tend to do things ourselves.
Secondary School Life
- Classes start by 7am so we have to wake up very early.
- We have morning assembly or class assembly and we are made to stand accordingly.
- Classes are taught in detail.
- We have a specific place to sit in the classroom. That is our permanent seat throughout that class.
- We have a well outlined timetable which the teachers are to follow strictly.
- We have to greet every teacher a particular way; some bang their lockers and benches.
- We have specific books for specific subjects.
- There are 3 terms in a particular class and school fees are paid for each of the term.
However, as we graduate from secondary school to University, things take a different turn like...
- Classes start by 8am
- Most of us live in hostels and lodges thereby catering for ourselves indirectly as opposed to secondary school.
- We have a book for every lecture.
- Classes are taught as points and not to the core
- Classes are irregular and timetables are not truly followed.
- There are just two semesters in a year and school fees are paid yearly.
- We have fellowships in school
- People are more relaxed because nobody tells them what to do every time. They follow any path that they like. This makes it easy for them to join bad gangs.
- We have a lecture hall and people can sit as they like.
- Textbooks are bought and sometimes used for that course you are studying.
Let's draw the curtain right here. Please like and share. Comment as well.
Content created and supplied by: Jadeprincess (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More