The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) have started the 2020 recruitment exercise for constables and all those who are eligible should do well to apply. The application portal has been opened since 14th of July and it will be closed on the 23rd of August, 2020 and it is free of charge to apply.
This is how you can apply;
1. Get ready your email address that is working and your National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin the registration.
2. Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
3. Carefully fill the online form and crosscheck thoroughly before submitting finally.
4. Ensure you print the message sent automatically to your Email.
5. Make sure you save your registration number in case it might be needed.
6. Note that you can't use one email or NIN twice for this application.
7. When you scale through to the next stage, you'll need to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you.
8. Ensure you print your completed online form, guarantor forms, and submit to the screening and recruitment centers when the time arises.
1. You must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth and also have your National Identification Number (NIN).
2. You must have a minimum of 5 credit for not more than 2 sittings for WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE and also a credit pass for English and Mathematics.
3. You must be between the ages of 17 - 25 years.
4. You must be mentally, psychologically, physically fit.
6. You must not be less than 1.67m tall for Male and 1.64m tall for Female
7. Pregnant women are advised to not to apply.
8. The Men shouldn't have chest measuremnt of less than 86cm (34inches).
9. Those with bad eyesight are advised not to apply
10. Those that have amputated arms, legs etc. are not eligible to apply.
Content created and supplied by: KvngsammyHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More