Sign in
Download Opera News App

Education

 

College Education

 

University Of Lagos(Unilag) To Admit 30% Of Candidates For 2020/2021 Academic Session

The University Of Lagos(Unilag) Akoka,Lagos State has announced that instead of canceling a whole Academic Session due to the Prolonged School closure as a result of Covid-19 Pandemic.

It would rather admit only 30% of it's admission capacity among the qualified candidates who sat for this year(2021) Utme.

The University Vice Chancellor,Professor Oluwatoyin Ogundipe made this disclosure,by saying the University of Lagos(Unilag) would not follow other Universities that cancelled a whole session due to the general lockdown in the Country.

He said the University has resolved to admit 70% of it's admission capacity in the ongoing admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session,while the remaining 30% for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.

He also noted that University of Lagos(Unilag) was passionate about admitting a significant number of qualified with special needs,the brilliant indigenes & also make their studies worthwhile.


What do you feel about this decision?

Let me know in the comment section.

Thanks for reading...

Content created and supplied by: Oluwadami_speaks (via Opera News )

Akoka Lagos State Oluwatoyin Ogundipe Unilag University Of Lagos(

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments