LASG job portal has been declared open for 2020 Recruitment exercise again.
Lagos State Health Service Commission has announced employment opportunities into General Hospitals across the State with effect from Wednesday 15th July, 2020.
The commission stated that the decision to fill some vacant positions into the 27 General Hospitals across the State follows the approval granted by the State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu to further increase the Staff strength of medical personnel in these hospitals.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS OR JOB VACANCIES AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR LASG 2020 RECRUITMENT
The vacant positions for the employment opportunities and qualification requirements are:
001. Consultant Paediatric Surgeons:
002. Consultant Cardiologists:
* Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Fellowship FWACS, FMCP. With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
003. Consultant Anaesthetists:
* Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Fellowship FWACS, FMCA. With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
004. Consultant Urologists:
* Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Fellowship FWACS, FMCR. With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
005. Consultant Paediatrics:
* Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS); Fellowship FWACS, FMC Paed.
006. Medical Officers:
* Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
007. Dental Officers:
* Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS). With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
* Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy). With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
009. Medical Records Technicians:
* Higher National Diploma (HND) Health Information Management. With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
010. Dental Therapists:
* Higher National Diploma (HND) in Dental Therapy. With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
011. Dental Technicians:
* Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Dental Technician. With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
* Bachelor of Pharmacy. With Current Year Annual Practicing License.
013. Pharmacy Technicians:
* Pharmacy Technician Certificate from Pharmacy Council of Nigeria accredited School of Health Technology with Current Year Annual Practicing License.
014. Nursing Officers:
* Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNSc)/Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM) or any other Post Basic qualification in Paediatric Nursing, ENT Nursing, Orthopaedic Nursing, Peri-Operative Nursing, Intensive Care Nursing, Nephrology Nursing, Accident & Emergency Nursing.
* Applicants MUST be registered Nurse with Dual qualification, MUST be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria, and MUST possess a valid current practicing license.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LASG 2020 RECRUITMENT
Kindly follow the outlined but explanatory steps below to successfully apply for LASG 2020 Recruitment exercise online:
#1. Go to the LASG job portal - https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng to create a new account if you don't have an account on the website before, but if you did have an account, just "login" to your account with your registered Email or Username and Password.
#2. Once you have logged in to the website, go to "My Application" to fill in all your information [Personal Information, Academic Qualifications, Professional Qualifications (if any) and Work Experience] as required.
NOTE: Make sure you always SAVE your information at the end of each stage of inputting your data.
#3. After filling all the required forms to provide all your information on the LASG job portal, go to Vacancy (or copy and paste this link on your browser - https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/Vacancy) to see available vacancies or check the job openings.
#4. Choose your preferable vacancy you are qualified to apply for, by first selecting "Medical" under 'Choose Job', and then click "Apply" to proceed.
NOTE: A dialogue box will appear as shown above after clicking Apply, READ it and click OK to continue.
#5. To print your Application/Confirmation Slip for future reference, go to "My Application" and click on 'Application Slip' (or copy and paste this link on your browser - https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/ApplicationSlip). See the sample below:
NOTE: You Can Only Apply Once.
DURATION / DEADLINE
The LASG recruitment portal (https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng) will last for three (3) weeks (duration), starting from 12 noon on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 (commencement date) through 12 noon on August 5, 2020 (deadline).
ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY
In view of the covid-19 protocols, the Commission has made it known that they would not entertain or welcome physical submission of forms in its office.
* * * * * * *
I hope you have found this post informative and helpful.
Feel free to ask questions in case you are facing any difficulty in the process of applying online or express your opinion on this recruitment via the Comment box.
Kindly spend four seconds to FOLLOW ME for more verified job vacancies or openings and career opportunities, and SHARE this post with your loved ones on social media platforms. It will definitely help someone.
Content created and supplied by: JLblogs (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More