Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 process has commenced. Download NPF Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via Nigeria Police Application portal
Recently Nigeria Police announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Recruitment
Registration is free, beware of scammers asking you to pay certain amount to be recruited
See the registration portal below and what you must do to be shortlisted
Police spoke person Frank Mba announced on July 14, says applicants must be between the age of 17 to 25 years and must possess minimum of five credit including English and Mathematics for WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
He also noted that application will last for six weeks from 14 July to 23 August
Application into Nigeria Police Force required National Identity Management Commission (Nimc) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria Police Force the right to get your bio data, i.e. basic information from NIMC and the data will not be edited after creating Account.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR NIGERIA POLICE FORCE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed form will be rejected and will not be processed
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2020.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
- Applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
The portal for registration is
You will see a picture below, create your account to register and don't forget your login details
What you need to know before applying
The application is for constables only, so that the force will align with United Nation Standard of Policing
According to statement on their recruitment website, the exercise is also out of the present leadership need to reposition the force through capacity building in order to align with international standard and best practices
The Nigeria police force is the principle law enforcement agency in Nigeria with staff across the 36 States of the nation including FCT Abuja, the command and control is under the Inspector General of Police
Go to www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to apply
I wish you Good Luck
Please follow me, drop your take on the comment box and
Share to let others know
Content created and supplied by: Stainlessnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More