Name of Organization: Society for Family Health
Job Title: Outreach Assistant
√ He / she will lead the planing and execution of out reach programs within the society at the state level.
√ He/she will work closely with social norms coordinators as well as the Outreach team within SPHDCA AND CBO.
√ He/ she will ensure the quality of care is maintained and all records are obtained and transfer to Govt. DHIS2.
√ He/ she will support the national outreach coordinator in providing training and orientation.
Requirements and Qualification
• Candidate must be a registered Nurse/ midwife or Community Health officer.
• Candidate must have proven knowledge and experience of family planing/ Reproductive Health service and management.
• Candidate must have good experience in management and supervision of outreach Services.
• Candidate must have experience in working with multicultural/ religious setting.
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of work experience in similar position.
• Candidate must have high level of integrity, good communication skill, Excellent advocacy skills, Technical knowledge of Reproductive Health, good skills in report writing, ability to multi-task and solid knowledge of Microsoft office.
Application Closes: 26 July 2020
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidate should apply by clicking on the Apply Now
Content created and supplied by: Kardinaljay (via Opera News )