Hellen Adams Keller was born on June 27, 1880 and died June 1, 1968. She was an american author, political activist and lecturer. She was the first deaf blind person to earn a Bachelor of art degree. She was a prolific author. Keller was well traveled and was outspoken in her opposition to war. In her time she campaigned for women's suffrage, workers rights etc. Below are some of her motivational quotes to inspire your heart for greater height;
1. The highest height of education is tolerance.
2.we could never learn to be brave and patient, if there were only joy in the world.
3. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
4. No one has a right to consume happiness without producing it.
5. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
6. Self pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do anything wise in this world.
7. Optimism is the faith that leads to accomplishment. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
Content created and supplied by: Okerekeboy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More