Following the recent issue between Imo State Government and the former Governor of the State, Rochas Okorocha; the Government has confirmed a list of properties to reclaim from Okorocha. This follows the allegation that Okorocha acquired these properties illegally and converted them to personal use, when he was the Governor of the state.
According to the report on LEADERSHIP, Justice Fred Njemanze made the order following an application brought by Louis Alozie (SAN), which was filed by the State Attorney General.
In regards to the Court Order as justified above, it was reported that Imo State Government now wants to reclaime the properties as listed in the application.
The Properties Include
1. Eastern Palm University, Ogboko.
3. IBC staff quarters illegally converted Rochas Foundation College, Owerri.
4. Magistrate Quarters, Orlu road/Cooperative Office/Girls Guide illegally converted to private use housing Market Square, Kilimanjaro eatery.
5. Public building plot B/2 Otamiri South Extension Layout which was given to the Ministry of Women Affairs for establishing a skills acquisition centre for women, but was illegally converted for the benefit of Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha’s All-In Stall, Aba road.
6. Plot P5 Naze Residential Layout initially part of Primary School Management Board but now annexed to All-In Stall, Aba road belonging to Mrs. Nkechi Okorocha.
And some other properties...
Content created and supplied by: PostMaster (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More