1. 2021 Edugrant Excellence scholarship
Edugrant is a non-governmental organization that aims at providing students easy access to educational opportunities. They develop innovative solutions catering to the broader education spectrum through partnerships with donors/sponsors to create a sustainable platform for the benefit of students across Nigeria.
- Applicants must be in their first year or about to gain admission
- Applicants must have gained admission to a recognized tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have an excellent command of the English language.
- Applicants must have excellent WASSCE grades.
Application Deadline: May 24, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Full scholarship
Number of Awards: Not Known
Method of Application: Interested applicants are advised to create a profile on Edugrant’s website.
2. 2021 Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Technical Trainee Program
At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. NBC is the Largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. NBC will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your FUll potential: we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd. wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to an intensive eighteen-month training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have fIve (5) 0-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects:
- Mathematics English Language. Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State
- Successful candidates will enjoy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non – residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja. Lagos.
- Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Method of Application
- Only applications made on the website will be accepted.
- Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via phone or email.
- Applicants shall sit for a Computer – Based test and successful candidates will be invited for an oral interview and medical examination.
Application Deadline: April 28th 2021
For More Information:
Content created and supplied by: Gold23 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More