Welcome to this page kindly click on the follow button to follow me for more updates and articles.
It is important to note that any mistake that is made on your JAMB portal can ruin your entire chance of gaining Admission into the University. That is the more reason I have come up with this article in other to reveal how you can change your State of Origin/LGA On your JAMB Portal whenever you discover there was a mistake while registering.
Guide on How to Change State of Origin in JAMB Portal;
1. Visit the Change of State of Origin Jamb Portal https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
2. Type in your JAMB Username; password and click on Login.
3. On your Dashboard, click on the link UTME Data Correction.Click on the button Make New Payment.
4. On the Payment Choice Dashboard, Select and Click on you preferred of payment (available payment method are Pay with Remita and Pay with Unified Payment.
5. On the Next page, click on the button Continue to Payment, fill the required information to complete payment.
6. If done correctly, payment will be successful and same time approved. You will be redirected to a page where you will see option to make correction to State/Local Govt of Origin.
7. Select and click on State/LGA of Origin Correction.
8. Select your New State of Origin and Local Government Area (LGA).
9. Click on Save Changes to complete the process. if done correctly a message will pop out, “State/LGA Correction is Successful“, click OK.
Click on Profile Icon to see the new changes be effected.
Thank you for viewing through this article, kindly comment and share this article for others to benefit from it too.
Follow me for more articles like this
Content created and supplied by: AuthenticVoice (via Opera News )