The Nigeria police has begun its recruitment exercise for those whose passion is to join the police force. It is indeed pertinent to note that you have passion for the job. This means that you should e ready to zero your mind because the salary might not be what you are expecting but at the end, you will definitely enjoy this job.
They are set to recruit over 10,000 individuals, and this recruitment started July 14th and will end August 23rd.Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following recruitment requirements:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force
Check out the salary below:
Constable- N46,000- N47000
Unconfirmed 1 bar-N78,000
Confirmed Inspector -2 bars - N123,000
One star-ASP- N132,000-N134,000
Confirmed ASP N139,000
Here is the link to apply www.npf.psc.gov.ng
All the best and goodluck
Kindly share and drop your comments. You just might be helping someone else secure a job.
Content created and supplied by: Abcdefgt (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More