Nigerian government has release safe guidelines of school for every level
The guidelines did not reveal when the school will resume but all the safety measures that must be put in place before any resumption will take place. The document according to Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, Minister of State for Education is to help the school system and the country.
The government taskforce for Corvid 19 disclosed that students at final year in both primary and secondary schools will write their exams only for minister of Education to come and say that final year students for secondary are not going to sit for WAEC besides the country is not ready to open school yet.
Below are the guidelines:
1. Safe Distancing: School children to stay 2meters apart:
2. Alternate Attendance days per week: That is, all schools will change the number of days students will be going to school.
3. Staggered Attendance: School children will arrive at different times and leave at different times.
4. Outdoor learning: some school children will go and learn for outdoor area instead of inside class
5. Platooning: schools will divide classes to morning and afternoon.
6. Decrease interaction: school children will remain at one area or location and teacher will meet them there.
One begins to wonder looking at the above guidelines, the feasibility of schools reopening and if it eventually opens how we are sure the rules are going to be kept to the later.
Are these guidelines not too much for keep in Nigerian society?
Kindly share and drop your comments
Content created and supplied by: Joedu (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More