As the police online recruitment exercise is going on and the recruitment exam is fast approaching, there is a need to prepare for the recruitment examination. This can be done through reading and rehearsing the past questions.
Studying of past exam papers are a valuable part of exam preparation and it helps to keep You focused on important subjects while practicing exam questions.
Past exam papers are one of the most supportive instruments available to prepare for examinations as they provide students with practical understanding into how the forthcoming exam paper is probably going to look like and the key topics or subject areas. Before sitting for an examination it is always worth taking chance to search out past papers.
1.who was the first inspector general of police
A. Teslim Balogun
B. Louis Edet
C. Ademola Adetokunbo
D. Mike Okiro.
2. So as to qualify for the presidential position in Nigeria the individual must be _____ and above
A. 35 years
B. 20 years
C. 40 years
D. 55 years.
3. "Nigeria" was coined out of _______
A. Niger Forest
B. Niger Area
C. Niger River
D. Niger Textures.
4. Who was the last colonial governor of Nigeria was _____&
A. Tulma Goldie
5. Firt world war was between ___-___
6. Which country was the first to introduce e-passport in Africa?
A. South Africa
7. Who was the first secretary General of common wealth
A. George Washington
B. Tulma Goldie
C. Arnold smith
D Joseph Garba.
8. Who was the first military president of Nigeria ?
A. Sanni Abacha
B. Ibrahim Babangida
C. Aguiyi Ironsi
D. Yakubu Gowon.
9. One of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
10. the universal age of adult consent is ?
11. the current Senate president of Nigeria is ?
Right ans: Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan.
12. The first executive president of Nigeria was ?
Right ans: Alh. Shehu Shagari
13. Which if the administrative agencies oversee the affairs of Nigeria police force?
Right ans: The Police service Commission (PSC), Ministry of police affairs, The Nigeria police council (NPC)
14. Nigeria police force population is estimated at ?
Right ans: 371,800 officers, The operational is only 301,737 work force.
15. The 7 area command of Nigerian are?
Right ans: (Adamawa, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Ogun.)
16. Nigeria became republic on?
Right ans: 1 October 1963
17. When was the Nigerian flag design and who designed it?
Right ans: Nigeria flag was designed by Mr. Taiwo Akinkumi in 1959
18. The current population of Nigeria was estimated at?
Right ans: According to World Bank 2017-190.9 million, 2019-200,962,417
19.the full meaning of NPF is?
Right ans: Nigeria Police Force
20.The NPF motto is?
Right ans : the police are your friends
21.The NPF was established on?
Right ans: 1930
22. The objectives of NPF are ?
Right ans: to enhance the quality of life in our Nation by working in partnership with the community and as per constitutional rights to enforce the laws, safeguard the peace, reduce fear and provide for a safe domain.
23. The current Chief of Defense Staff is?
Right ans: Major Gen. Abayomi Gabriel Olonisakin
24. The full Meaning of IGP is?
Right ans: Inspector General of Police
25.Who is the current Nigeria Police Force IGP?
Right ans: Abubakar Mohammed Adamu Nigeria Police reorganized into 7 area command?
Right ans: 1986
26.Nigeria get her independence on?
Right ans: 1 October 1960
the First IG of Police in Nigeria Was?
Right ans: Louis Edet
Content created and supplied by: Newspad (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More