Here are the effects of examination malpractice, and remedy to it
1. It prevents students from working hard on their academic duties.
2. It arrests the academic growth and developments of students.
3. It gives rise to the employment of incompetent and dishonest persons in the workforce.
4. It contribute immensely to the fallen standard of education.
5. It gives rise to the admission of unqualified and incompetent applicants into different institution if higher learning.
6. It contributes immensely to the devaluation if teaching profession.
7. It consequently results in the stunted national growth and development.
8. It creates fertile ground for some of the social evils in our educational institutions such as secret cult activities, alcoholism and drug abuse,sexual immorality and all it's attendant evils.
The solution to the problem of examination malpractice in Nigeria is very difficult to come by. The only remedy to the situation is value re - orientation and enhancement of this important factor - reading culture among Nigerian students which is the central theme of this book.
Content created and supplied by: Austinebelieveblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More