11 Secrets to memorize things quicker than others
The brain is a very unique part of the human body; it should be treated with care. A German Psychologist Hermann Ebbinghaus researched the memory and its mechanisms. He described the forgetting curve which shows that just 1 hour after learning something new we forget more than half of the information.
How to remember everything
1. There is a memorization technique called spaced reputation to keep some information in your house for a long time. To keep some information in your head for a longer time, you need to try to put it into your long-term memory. To memorize something quickly repeat right after learning. The second repetition should be after 15-20 minutes, the third repetition should be after 6-8 hours, then the final repetition should be 24 hours after the first contact with the information.
How to memorize something for a long time
If you want to remember things for a long time, you need to extend the memorization period.
The 1st repetition should be right after learning just like in spaced reputation, the 2nd repetition should be after 20-30 minutes, the 3rd repletion should be after a day, the 4th repetition should be after 2-3 weeks and the final should be after 2-3 months. This way you can learn something for a very long time.
11 simple tips to memorize things quickly
1. Try to understand what you learn
2. Learn the most necessary information
3. Serial position effect
4. Interference theory
5. Learn opposite things
6. Build your own mind palace. Try to recollect what you have seen before.
7. Use nail words
8. Make up stories (try to put the information in a story order. When you forget a part of the information the since it is arranged in a story form you would easily remember.)
9. Use a tape recorder: record the information you want to learn and listen to it over and over again
11. Choose only the best materials.
Take a good look at these 11 tips to memorize things quickly. Pick the methods which best suits you and use them, they give positive results.
Please don't forget to like and leave a comment below
Content created and supplied by: Ramzythegifted (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More