1. Find a study area. It should be free of distractions. Use a desk if possible. Don't have the TV on.
2. Set priorities. Since your schooling is important, resolve that you won't turn on the TV until your homework is done.
3. Don't procrastinate. Have a definite schedule for your homework, and stick to it.
4. Have a plan. Decide which project you should tackle first, which one second, and so forth. List these on paper, and give each one a time limit. Cross off each assignment as you complete it.
5. Take breaks. If you find yourself loosing focus, stop for a brief rest. But get back to your homework as soon as possible.
6. Have confidence in yourself. Remember, the difference between a good student and a poor one usually has more to do with diligence than intelligence. You can make a success of school. Put forth the effort, and you will reap the rewards.
Content created and supplied by: Sophia3000 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform