It is another year of recruitment into the Nigerian Air force for qualified indigenes of Nigeria. This article compiles the full list of Items, credentials and requirements for the exercise. This is where most job applicants get it wrong in their search for a job offer. Carefully go through this article for a guide on the Date, and things you need before processing your application.
WHO IS QUALIFIED TO APPLY FOR 2020 AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE?
1. Applicant must be Nigerian citizens by Birth
2. Applicant are not expected to be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
3. All Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
4. Applicants for this Job must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
CATEGORIES AND THE REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICATION
The application portal is open to all Nigerian. However, it is divided into two categories of persons as listed below:
1. None tradesmen/women
Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
Age: Applicants should be between 18 and 22 years of age by 30th June 2021
Qualification: Applicant must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
1. All applicant applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant Chaplains/Assistant Imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
2. Applicants must possess at least ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or any Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers license) from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English Language in not more than two sittings in GCE/SSCE/NECO.
3. Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of two passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
4. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
GUIDELINES/IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE INTERVIEW
Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the online application:
1. LOCAL GOVERNMENT INDIGENESHIP FORM: This document is otherwise known as certificate of Origin. It is usually issued by the local government secretariat of the indigene.
2. ATTESTATION FORM: this form is to be signed by a military officer or local Government chairman of the Applicant: This form will be made available for the applicant to print it out and give to his Local Government Chairman to Sign, or a ranked military officer, who will be as a surety for the applicant. This form is very important for the completion of the process.
3. PARENT/GUARDIAN CONSENT FORM: this form should be signed by the applicant’s parent or any member of the family who will stand as a guarantor to the applicant.
4. ACKNOWLEDGMENT FORM: this form is made available for the applicant to fill accordingly and submit when necessary.
REGISTRATION DATE FOR THE APPLICATION
NOTE: Applicants should take note that this is not a call for application. Online Application into the Nigeria Airforce shall open from Friday the 24th of July 2020 through 12th of August 2020.
Recruitment interview shall take effect from 24th September to 12 of November 2020.
The registration process is totally free and nobody should pay fee to any individual for this process.
I will keep you updated once the portal is upon.
Content created and supplied by: ContemporaryGistPartner (via Opera News )