Abia Government Has Adopted Approach In Promoting Table Tennis Exercise In Secondary Schools.
Recently, Abia State Honourable Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development, Emeka George lkwuagwu on a press release, invited the following secondary schools to come and collect their consignment of the Governor, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu free Table Tennis Boards and Accessories for schools in the State.
Hon. Ikwuagwu, on the press release also directed the shortlisted schools to come on Wednesday 22nd day of July 2020 at UmuahiaTownship Stadium by 11am prompt for collection.
Meanwhile, the schools are carefully selected within the three (3) Abia Senatorial Districts in the State so as to balance the equation and they are as follows;
ABIA SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT
1. Osusu Amaukwu Comprehensive Community School, Obingwa LGA
3. Nwaoma Community Secondary School, Obegu, Ugwunagbo LGA
4. St. Ann's Secondary school, Obehe, Ukwa West LGA.
ABIA CENTRAL SENATORIAL DISTRICT
5. Umuode Community Junior Secondary school, Osisioma LGA
6. Amibo Community Secondary school, Ubakala, Umuahia South LGA
7. Junior Secondary Technical school Amapu Ntigha, Isiala Ngwa North LGA.
ABIA NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT
8. Umuobiala Central School, Isiukwuato LGA
9. Ngodo Comprehensive Secondary school, Isuochi, Umunneochi LGA
10. Ohafia Model Secondary school, Ebem, Ohafia LGA.
The Honourable commissioner further assure Abians that more schools would be announced later.
Content created and supplied by: Lovedaypress (via Opera News )