N Power Scheme N is a youth employment program launched by the federal government in 2016 under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari. The main goal of the program is to fight poverty in the country by creating jobs. The scheme has successfully employed 500,000 young people in Nigeria over the past two years. N-Power is expected to have temporary jobs for millions of potential candidates in Nigeria. Unfortunately, Nigerians are unaware of some employment rules. Most unemployed young people register for the C 2020 series with the N 2020 force.
The reasons for depriving many candidates of the N-power 2020 force are as follows:
The necessary requirements of the N-power 2020 are as follows:
1. The most important thing that everyone should know about the N power regime is that it is mainly aimed at unemployed Nigerian youth between the ages of 18-35. This means that no one under the age of 35 can register. This also means that even if the applicant has all the requirements and is older, they will not be automatically registered.
2. In addition, if you are an official working for an organization in the country and apply for the N power program, your application will be canceled.
3. Thirdly, make sure that your bank confirmation number (BVN) information matches the information you provide on the N-power website.
4. Fourthly, if you already benefit from power N and have re-registered, your application will also be canceled.
5. Finally, those interested in the N-Power scheme must have completed their education at an approved institution.
Content created and supplied by: Abiola2010 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More