Bishop David Oyedepo is a Nigerian preacher, Christian author, businessman, architect and the founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch Faith Tabernacle in Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria, and Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners' Chapel International.
1) PURPOSE IN LIFE: - Purpose is the reason for doing a thing. It is the original intent for a pursuit. Many people go into things blindly. Many students have gained admission into the university to read courses that they were not cut out for. That is why we have so many struggling students. A sense of purpose helps you to harness your resources for your fulfilment. Many are jacks-of-all trades and master of none. Some God given resources are being wasted because purpose is not discovered. I pray that we don’t get to heaven and start regretting. Paul said that I may not be ashamed at his appearing. Some will be ashamed at his appearing because they never took time to discover the purpose for their lives. What is your purpose for living? The fore going question, dear beloved, sums up the above message, now we are going further on how to discover purpose. Nobody knows a product as well as its manufacturer does. Nobody understands a car as well as its owner does. Nobody can know you better than your creator. You are God’s product; God is the one who understands you best. You come directly from him.
2) PLAN YOUR LIFE: - Stocking is necessary in order to enhance correct positioning in life. Engaging the covenant tool of planning is to succeed brilliantly in life. Planning is a strategy to winning in life.it is the heart of success. Failing to plan is planning to fail. Planning is central to your pursuit of excellence. Painlessness is a monster.it is the reason many are failing today. Planning is the application of logical, rational and analytic thinking to your objectives or programmes.it is a non-transferable responsibility.it is a do-it-yourself affair.
3) ASSOCIATE WITH THE WISE: Associate with those who are using the wisdom of God to achieve things in life. When you associate with the wise, you will be wise. Look for someone who has achieved profound result through God’s word. How did timothy learn from Paul? Through association. He associated himself with this anointed man of God because he wanted to be wise. 1 Corinthians 15:33 says Do not be misled, bad company corrupts good character. In the same vein, good communication will help you to build good character, personality, good home, ministry, business, etc. When you associate with the wise, you are bound to be wise. Proverbs 13:20 says 'He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm'. Do not move with fools, because iron will forever sharpen iron. Those who walk with the wise shall be wise. When you move with those who are already what you hope to be, you will get there quicker than they got there. But if you sit back and begin to criticize, you will be reducing yourself. Get close to them. If there is anything about them you do not like, leave that aside. Take the one you like and add to the one you had so that mount higher.
4) DESIRE TO MAKE PROGRESS: - God has a purpose in mind for all of his creatures. His first word to man after creation was Be fruitful and increase in number, fill the Earth and subdue it [Genesis 1:28]. You are to move from minimum to maximum and t experience breakthrough in all your endeavours. It is never intended for you as a Christian to remain at the valley all the time. Like Paul the apostle, your testimony at the end of time should be, I have fought a good fight, I have finished the race, I kept the faith. [1Tim 4:7]. Do not live and die without fulfilling your destiny. You are to make progress and record increase.
5) INDUCE YOUR CHANGE: - You can determine to effect certain changes in certain areas of your life and God would be there to back you up. You can set new goals and work to attain them, you can decide to change focus and obtain new results. The prodigal son said in Luke 15:18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him…He decided to arise, he effected it and his status changed. You can decide that through prayers propelled by God’s leading, certain things in your life must change for good, provided that the changes will come soon.
6) WORKING YOUR WAY TO DESTINY: - If you want to achieve your goal in life, be willing to work. There is a price for every rise. Whatever you want in life has a price. Nothing of Value is free, nothing of quality is cheap. No one you see on top dropped there, he/she must have climbed there. It is only the grave that people start digging from the top. There is this deceit or superstition of believing in luck, such thought belongs to mediocre. It is a pool betting mentality. Stop looking for luck, work your way up.
7) CONSISTENCY-A TOOL FOR LIFTING: Consistency is the foundation for Distinction. Nothing done inconsistently, haphazardly or half-heartedly fulfil its original dreams. Do not handle your affairs lazily, and do not be easily discouraged. Many people are too much in a hurry to make it in life. They are not willing to work consistently on anything. If you are not consistent your results cannot be consistent.so, be consistent, be regular and repetitive.
Content created and supplied by: Markxman (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More