1. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be (Ralph Waldo Emerson).
2. If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you will never have enough. So appreciate what you have.
3. Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life thinking it's stupid (Albert Einstein).
4. The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance, remember the greatest failure is to not try, once you find something you love to do, be best at doing it (Debbie Fields).￼
5. Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts (Winston Churchill).
6. In order to succeed your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure(Bill Cosby).
7. It's better to fail in doing something than to excel in doing nothing (Robert H. Schuller).
8. Sometimes our greatest insight comes from our greatest failure, not from our accomplishment.
9. Failure is an event not a person (Zig Ziglar).
10. Don't laugh at those who try, laugh at those who don't try (Finance Kumar C.)
11. Don't avoid failure, use it.
12. If you fail it doesn't mean you are stupid, it means you are clever enough to discover things that won't work (Love Amilyn).
13. Remember that failure is not the opposite of success but part of it (Ashish Sharma).
14. Start where you are, use what you have and do what you can (Arthur Ashe).
15.challenges are what makes life interesting and overcoming is what makes life meaningful (Joshua J. Marine).
16. Limitations only live in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless (James Paoline).
17. A person who never make mistake never try something new (Albert Einstein).
18. I will rather die of a passion than a boredom (Vincent Van Gogh).
19. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't step back, you will surely find success (Confucius).
20. They only way to do a great job is to love what you do (Steve Jobs).
21. If an opportunity doesn't work, build a door (Ben Francia).
22. It is not what you do for your children that counts, it is what you taught them to do themselves that will make them successful human beings (Ann Landers).
23. Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you (Saint Augustine).
24. Mistakes are proof that you are trying (Ben Francia).
25. If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't work then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward (Martin Luther King).
26. Hope is very important for us because it can make our present moment less difficult to handle and bear. if we believe our tomorrow will be better than our present then we can bear the hardship of today.
27. Your destiny is too great, your assignment is too important and your time is too valuable. So do not let fear intimidate you (Joel Osteen).
28. Wake up in the morning and make it happen, bigger and better than the day before (Sauray Roy).
29. Remember pain is just a stepping stone in life, not a reason to step back (Ashita Kunjadia).
30. Never blame a day in your life.. Good days gives you happiness, bad days gives you experiences, the worst day gives you a lesson and all are God's blessings (Sukhraj Dhillon).
Hope this was helpful? Like and share, also tap the red icon above for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Elibaba2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More