Have you ever wondered or imagined how some of your favorite Indian actresses look like without makeup? Well imagine no more because on this article I will be showing you photos of them without makeup.
3. Nia Sharma: Popularly known as Roshni, she a model and an Indian television actress. This actress is very pretty naturally despite the fact that she is 30 years old.
4. Shikha Singh: This actress is popularly known as Aliya, she is an Indian television actress. Shikha is currently 35 years old and she is still very pretty.
5. Ashwini Kalsekar: This 51 years old Indian television actress is popularly known as Maham Anga. Despite her age, she still looks really beautiful.
6. Paridhi Sharma: Popularly known as Johda, she is an Indian television actress. Paridhi is 33years old and she still looks really beautiful without makeup.
7. Gungun Uprari: This 40 years old Indian television actress is very much beautiful with the application of make up on her face.
8. Shraddha Arya: This actress is popularly known as Preeta, she is an Indian television actress. Despite the fact that she is 33 years old, she still remains beautiful.
9. Yukit Kapoor: This Indian television actress is popularly known as Ragini, she is 28 years old. Her beauty radiates even without makeup.
10. Samiksha Jaiswal: This 25 years old Indian television actress is popularly known as Mehek. Samiksha is beautiful irrespective of the fact that she is not on make up.
So guys, which of them looks more beautiful without Makeup?
Content created and supplied by: Happylee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More