Please don't forget to Follow, like and drop a comment.
Nigeian parents are the best kind of parents in the world, no matter how much you try and argue against it. With all their dramas, beating and punishment we received from them, it made is the best version of our ourselves today.
Now take a scroll down this meme collection and see the various people our Nigerian parents will always compare us to, because that one of the the major characteristics of every Nigerian parents oh, comparison with other kids or our mate; one of their favorite line "...is it not your mate that..."
1. Themselves when they were your age.
I’ve heard. You always came first, we didn't see any prove ohh
2. Your classmate that “doesn’t have two heads.”
Na wa, ohh just imagine
3. Your friend that always kneels down to greet them when she comes to visit.
On top small greeting? The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know ohh
4. Your sister that graduated with a first class.
What’s my own? Shebi it's her own result
5. Maryam that got a full scholarship to go and study abroad.
Hay God! Must I follow her ni?
6. Your neighbour’s daughter who is now a doctor.
I don't like blood please leave me alone.
7. Mrs. Owolabi’s son who has a Masters degree and is working in one oil company.
Kidnap him na.
8. Your first cousin that is about to finish his PhD.
Come and carry me
9. The Imam’s daughter that always wears her hijab.
What is it sef?
10. Pastor Bankole’s son who is a worker in Church.
Chineke! That one that I saw in club that day
11. Your cousin Dami who has already married.
Na she sabi.
12. Your family friend that has already given her parents a grandchild.
Am I her?
13. Emeka that just bought his mother a tear rubber car.
Go and adopt him na.
Content created and supplied by: TheIronside (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More