1) Binta Ayo Mogaji: Yoruba actress Ayo Mogaji was born in 1964, in 2006 she married Victor Ayodele Oduleye, Ayo Mogaji was 42 years old at the time she got married. Prior to her marriage, she was romantically involved with Nollywood actor Jibola Dabo and had a son as a result of the relationship, so many people thought they were even married.
2) Yemi Solade: He is a veteran Nigerian actor who is popularly known in the Yoruba aspect of the movie industry. He married his wife who is also an actress, he got married when he was 45 years old, and the marriage is blessed with 2 children, they celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary in year 2019.
3) Sylvester Madu: He finally got married at age 40, he was born on 1 January 1975 in Anambra state, he is currently 45 years old, he married a Bollywood actress and producer Ifeayinwa Ubah on the 14 of Dec 2019 at Christ Embassy Church in Lagos.
4) Liz Benson: Veteran Actress became a born Christian and started preaching the gospel, then she took another shot at marriage after her conversion. She got married in 2009, she was 42 years old then. She lost her first husband while she was in her mid 20's.
5) Afeez Ayetoro: He is married to his beautiful wife Olaide Oyetoro, they got married in 2003 and Afeez was born in August 20 1963, he got married at the age of 40.
6) Olu Jacobs: He got married to his wife Joke Silva who is also a nollywood actor in 1985 , he was 43 years old when he got married and his wife was 24 years old. They have been married for more than 34 years now.
7) Yemi Fash Lanso: He was born on the 7th of June 1968, he is married to Adetutu, he got married to his wife in 2004 after they dated for 5 years.
Content created and supplied by: studio.opera.com (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More